Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 2010 - ITS A MIRACLE!!!!!

For those of you that don't know we have been trying to buy the house we have been living in through the short sale process for 11 months it was supposed to have taken 2 months. It has been completely crazy, for example it was mistakenly foreclosed on, we were given eviction papers and told the house had been already sold. But to our disbelief we finally closed last Friday!!! We are very excited and ready to make this house our home. Not to mention finally unpack!!!!!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

YAHOOOOOOO!!!! I am so happy for you. What a pain in the buttocks! I hope that you can make it feel like "home" in no time.

Kristen said...

I am glad it is finally yours

KaraLyn said...

YAY! I am so happy for you. That is wonderful news!!! :D

The Freed Family said...

Yeah! Now we need to see some pictures and have a few more updates about your busy, crazy, and wonderful life!

Emily said...

YAY! Congratulations. I'm so happy it worked out, finally. After doing 2 foreclosed HUD homes I totally know what you mean. When we found out the house we wanted this time around was a short sale, we decided not to do it. You have a lot more patience than me. Enjoy getting unpacked.

Leslie said...

Yea! Congrats.

Vehars said...

I'm so happy for you guys! A long time coming, but I'm glad everything worked out for you guys. Give the kids kisses from us.

Jen and Chad said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Cheree said...

We are so happy for you. It was so good to see all of you and that we were able to spend time with you. Your kids are so fun. We had a blast and hope we can so it again soon.