Monday, November 1, 2010

Finally a Update!!

Here is the quick version. We are all doing well! The kids are busy with school, soccer, piano and scouts. I am keeping busy as secretary in the Primary and teaching 16 piano students! We just had our Halloween "Monster Mash Recital" and it went great. I am also having fun decorating, painting, and organizing the house - somehow there is never enough $ or time to do this. I also just got the news that I have officially been cancer free for one year!!! Chris's job is going well - a little boring, but we are grateful for it. He has also been DJing dances and wedding receptions and is busy in scouts.

I posted a few pictures from the last few months. Enjoy - keep in touch!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

How can we keep our kids from growing up so stinkin' fast??? It seems impossible that our babies are in 6th grade! I am glad you and your family are doing well.

Brooke said...

16 students! wow! you are doing a lot and doing good. That makes me happy.

Leslie said...

So glad to hear how you guys are doing. Your kids are so cute...and old! It is fun to see who looks like you and who looks like Chris.